The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by the Royal Commission.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Royal Commission's logo, and
- content supplied by third parties.
The details of the relevant licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons website, as is the full legal code for the CC BY 4.0 license.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the Royal Commission as:
© Commonwealth of Australia 2020.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The Royal Commission has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party, and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms